This Policy is an official document of the Administration of the Website on which it is posted (http://edumaker.ru/
) (hereinafter - the Website), it determines the policy and procedure for processing and protecting information of individuals using Website and its services (hereinafter - Users).
This Policy governs relations regarding the receipt, processing, use, storage and protection of information about Website's Users, and so does the User Agreement, as well as other official documents of the Website's Administration and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The Website's Administration does not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) information about the Users. Exceptions are cases when such verification is necessary to fulfil obligations the Administration of the Website has to its Users. The purpose of collecting Personal Data
The Website's Administration collects and processes User's personal data and information about the User in order to fulfill the obligations between the Website's Administration and the User when providing information about the activities and work of the Website owners and partners' structural subdivisions.Control, processing and use of Personal Data
The Website collects and stores only those personal data that are used when informing Users about the type of services they are interested in. According to this Policy Personal data is the minimum necessary data provided by the User to communicate with him: personal information that the User provides about himself / herself when filing an application or in other cases of using the Website.
- Standard data automatically received by the server when accessing the Website and during User's subsequent actions (IP address, information about the User's browser, Website pages visited by the User, information automatically obtained when accessing the Website using cookies, access time, address of the requested page).
- Data that the User records on the Website in order to provide information about the service he/she is interested in: a name (fictional name is allowed), contact phone number and/or email address. Other data is provided by the User optionally and when such data is necessary to communicate with him/her.
Personal data is provided by the User voluntarily and is considered as consent to its processing by the Website's Administration.
User's personal information can be used by the Website's Administration for the following purposes:
- Identification of the party under agreements and contracts with the Website's Administration.
- Providing the User with personalized services, as well as other values.
- Communication with the User, including sending information and notifications to him/her about the Website, services provided, as well as processing applications, requests and messages.
- Improving Website's quality and usability.
According to this Policy, the User agrees for his Personal Data to be processed, sending messages on the Website, applications or other messages using Website's means and forms of communication he/she agrees to the terms of the Policy. If the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy, his use of the Website and its services should be immediately terminated. The user is solely liable for this.
All data of the Website Users is confidential.
User's personal data is collected on the Website when it is provided by the User voluntarily when using the Website and in accordance with User's settings.
The Website's Administration takes all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of User's personal data from unlawful or accidental access to it, its destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties. At the same time, the Administration of the Website cannot guarantee security from unlawful hacking of data.
This Policy takes effect from the moment it is posted on the Website and is considered valid while it is posted on the Website.
The current version of the Policy is a public document and is available to any Website or Internet User.
The Website's Administration has the right to make changes to the Policy. When making changes, the Website's Administration notifies the Users about it by posting a new version of the Policy on the Website at its permanent address http://edumaker.ru/en/privacy_policy
. Then the previous editions of the Policy are no longer valid.